Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Morbidology.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or visitor of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
- This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Morbidology.com – © Morbidology.com 2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Comments are actively welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments may be edited or deleted.
All Rights Reserved: The website owner reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. Morbidology has the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire website.
Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
Commenter Privacy and Protection: Comments containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private and personal information will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the affected party.
Language and Manners: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by Morbidology to be rude and offensive, will be deleted. In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this websites comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the website, nor any other users of the Morbidology comment system. Failure to respect fellow participants on this website could result in your comments removal and blocked access.
What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. Some comments may be placed in to a moderation queue by our anti spam software. We aim to review all comments in the moderation queue within 48 hours.
Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
Liability: All comments within this websiteare the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this website, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.